Tuesday 25 October 2011

G.F.H.

Shaykh Gibril F. Haddad (Allah long, long preserve him, and all those whom he loves) is one of those people, amongst the living, in whose name Allah has granted me strength, and in whose works He has placed an abundance of inspiration. I have never met him; rarely even seen videos or pictures of him. I merely 'know' of him through his books and articles - lights! I mention 'amongst the living' because that is rare for me; most of my heroes are long gone beyond the veil.

He truly has done so much, but it's a bit cheap coming from me, so I won't attempt to enumerate his efforts.

Anyway, here is a short but beautiful summary of his path to Islam: G.F. Haddad's Conversion.

May Allah (exalted and kind!) allow us to benefit from those He has drawn near to Him.
& May Allah (al-Fattah!) grant us the openings of those who know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment